This is a very easy pudding to make for dessert.
2 cups coconut milk (or soya, rice, almond)
4 Tbsp arrowroot* or Kuza*
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp Stevia
1. Add 1 1/2 cups milk to a sauce pan.
2. Add stevia to taste.
3. Bring almost to boiling point.
4. Mix the 3 tbsp. arrowroot or Kuza with 1/2 cup milk.
5. Slowly stir in arrowroot and 1/2 cup milk, stirring constantly.
6. Boil gently for 5 – 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
7. Add mashed bananas and walnuts.
8. Stir in vanilla.
9. Serve warm or let cool and serve.
Variation: Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toasted coconut at the end.
*a healthy thickener similar to cornstarch but more digestible.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.