A surprising but delightful combination. This recipes is also ridiculously easy to make.
1 large orange
10 drops of Liquid Stevia (Sunny Dew/Suncare Plus)
1 Tbsp Almond Oil or Coconut Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grate the zest of the orange and juice the orange.
- Slice carrots into ½ inch rounds.
- Put carrots, orange zest, juice, and stevia in a sauce pan with a lid.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Lower heat and cook until the carrots are almost tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add almond or coconut oil and season the carrots with salt and pepper.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.