Pictures of Diana and Randy with their moms.
“Mom teaching me to walk at 9 months. Thank you Mom. I love you and miss you.” Diana
That’s Randy as the small baby with his mom, sister and brother.
Today it is Mother’s Day in North America and many other countries.
Some countries have already had Mother’s Day and other countries will have in later. Mother’s Day in Russia is on the last Sunday in November and in Argentina it is the third Sunday in October.
Still every day we can be grateful for our mother; she is why we are here.
Mother’s Day Dates around the world – check out this map:
via chartsbin.com Hint: hit the ‘key’ button if your country is hid with the Mother’s Day Dates box.
It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself. – Lilly
Earth Day Special
by Carla Janzen
As a child I remember our family being very thrifty with water. I have great memories of going to my Grandmother’s house in the 50’s. Bath night was quite a ritual of events. My Mom and Aunt’s would pump water at the kitchen sink, heat it up on the stove and haul it to the big ole claw legged tub. We had a rotation of youngest to oldest and I was often the winner of first place. With each new person bathing more hot water was added to the tub. At the end of the evening the water was hauled out to water the garden, trees or the ditch.
Do You Love Your Morning Shower? Read the rest of this entry »
“When one has tasted watermelon, he knows what angels eat.” Mark Twain
This weekend ‘Watermelon Bootcamp’ will help your body clean out some of what has accumulated over time and balance much more. We will be using the natural cleansing and alkalizing effects of watermelon.
Sometimes a good“clean out” for your body is a good idea. This is why we are having a ‘Watermelon Bootcamp’. Our body can get clogged up for many reasons. We may have eaten food filled with toxins, made poor food choices, combined food wrongly, ate a highly acidic diet, lived in this polluted earth and even emotional stress can disturb our body systems. Read the rest of this entry »
You have probably been exposed to lots of good information.
Why don’t we apply it?
Real Food For Life BootCamps Provide
- Information from a trusted source.
- Focus to gain skills from the comfort of your home.
- Support to gain confidence.
- Enough results so you will be inspired to continue.
We won’t be shouting in your ear to ‘work harder’ but the conference calls and group feedback will still keep your going!
The Healthy BootCamps will consist of:
- A ‘Getting Started’ conference call of one hour.
- Two 1/2 hour conference calls over the weekend that will focus every0ne as a group on a particular approach or area of health.
- For the weekend you will be following the specific food guidelines and recipes for the BootCamp.
For example in July and August, watermelons are in season so we did a Watermelon Cleanse BootCamp Weekend. Watermelons are cleansing and alkaline and a perfect way to balance your body over a short period of time IF you do it right! .
What will happen:
- You will receive a shopping list before each weekend.
- You will only be committing to about 2 hours of calls.
- If you missed the conference due to scheduling you will be able to listen to the recording.
- The group and your commitment will keep you ACCOUNTABLE!
Upcoming Healthy BootCamp Weekends:
- January 18 – 20: Healthy Weight loss BootCamp : Strengthen, Balance, and Slim Your Body with Acid/alkaline and Food Combining Principles
Finished BootCamps that You Can Complete On Your Own Schedule:
Food Combining and Alkaline Balance Bootcamp to Lose Weight and Regenerate
Alkalize Your Body BootCamp Change your life in just two days by shifting your body into balance.
Extra weekend BootCamps:
- The Healthy Chocolate Project
Watch for upcoming dates of these BootCamps in November, February and March.
Next year there will be more BootCamps:
- Grains – knowing what and how to prepare.
- Food Combining to lose weight and better nourishment
- Spring Cleanse
- Getting Those Greens into You
- Dandelion Cleanse – Celebrating Dandelions
- Back to Roots for deep nourishment
Special Discount Pricing:
Normally a boot camp could cost $120.00 -$180.00
$59.00 $39.00 for single Weekend:
Make a long term plan to focus on your health.
Subscribe to a boot camp every month. You can cancel at any time.
Only $29.00 / month.
Enjoy even more savings by paying for 6 months in advance.
Single Payment only $120.00 for half a year!