1 cup sprouts (alfalfa, lentil, broccoli or fenugreek).
Sugar snap peas
2 pieces celery, chopped
1 carrot, grated
- Mix all vegetable ingredients.
- Toss with Tahini dressing.
- Add on top either Crispy Tasty Tofu or Marinated Tofu.
- Eat and enjoy.
Copyright © Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.com or the direct link to the post.
Be strong like Popeye and eat your spinach in a fun tasty salad.
1 pound fresh spinach
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Few drops of stevia
Tamari or Braggs to taste1 avocado, diced
1/4 cup chopped soaked walnuts
- Wash and trim spinach; pat dry with paper towels.
- Put spinach in a salad bowl.
- In another bowl combine lemon juice, oil, stevia and Tamari or Braggs.
- Mix in diced avocado.
- Toss spinach with avocado and dressing.
- Add walnuts and toss spinach salad again.
- Serve immediately.
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp. Check it out here by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss
Here is a fun crunchy salad for the winter or any time when you would like a more filling salad.
4 medium carrots
pieces of celery
1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds, soaked or roasted
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a hot pan (no oil)
- When they are golden remove from the heat
- Drizzle Braggs Seasoning or tamari on them
- Coarsely grate carrots
- Slice radishes into half moons
- Slice celery
- Cut the fennel into quarters and then slice thinly (also use the fennel greens)
- Serve with a healthy salad dressings; there are a couple in the chapter: ‘Real Food Recipes’ and ‘Greens for You Recipes’
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp.
Check it out here by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss