I like anything with ginger but this is a great tasting combination! Of course as with all my recipes, only a small amount of healthy sugar added so it is healthy.
- Blend apples in water.
- In a large saucepan combine all ingredients with the blended apples.
- Bring to a gentle boil over a medium heat.
- Stir for about 5 minutes or until the cranberries have popped.
- Let cool.
Base and Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Mix oil, rice syrup and stevia well.
- Add dry ingredients the oil/rice syrup mixture.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press the remainder into a 9″ by 13″ baking pan.
- Spread with cranberry mixture on the base
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs on top of fruit.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Other Cranberry Recipes:
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.