You can get this in most health food stores; it is also Bean Curd and can be bought in Chinese markets. Make sure it is organic and not GMO.
1 square Tofu
Tamari, Braggs or Soya sauce
2 Green onions
- Wrap tofu in clean tea towel or paper towels for 10 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- Slice tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place into a hot oiled frying pan.
- Fry till golden brown on one side.
- Turn the heat off for 1 minute before turning tofu slices over.
- Turn and fry on the other side till golden brown.
- Sprinkle tamari liberally over tofu.
- Turn tofu over again, sprinkling other side with more tamari.
- Turn over once more.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve with chopped green onions.
- Great on top of salads or “Soba Soup”.
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp.
Check it out by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.