You can get this in most health food stores; it is also Bean Curd and can be bought in Chinese markets. Make sure it is organic and not GMO.
1 square Tofu
Tamari, Braggs or Soya sauce
2 Green onions
- Wrap tofu in clean tea towel or paper towels for 10 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- Slice tofu into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Place into a hot oiled frying pan.
- Fry till golden brown on one side.
- Turn the heat off for 1 minute before turning tofu slices over.
- Turn and fry on the other side till golden brown.
- Sprinkle tamari liberally over tofu.
- Turn tofu over again, sprinkling other side with more tamari.
- Turn over once more.
- Remove from pan.
- Serve with chopped green onions.
- Great on top of salads or “Soba Soup”.
Note: This recipe is specific for our Healthy and Lean BootCamp.
Check it out by clicking on this link: Acid-Alkaline Diet and Food Combining BootCamp For Weight Loss