This has become my current favourite popcorn recipe!
I like the curry flavour in my vegetables so I thought why not in popcorn. It is so yummy that I can easily eat a large bowl full all by my self!
- Make popcorn in preferred method.
- In a saucepan put in some ghee.
- When hot add curry powder, turmeric and salt.
- Heat for only a minute, then remove.
- Add olive oil, then sprinkle on popcorn
Note: This snack is an alternative the typical microwave popcorn. Butter flavored microwave popcorn is one of the Five Top Foods to Avoid.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.