This is delicious and so easy to make.
- Cover dried fruit with water and lemon juice.
- Soak dried fruit 12 – 24 hours.
- In a separate bowl, cover almonds with water.
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Drain water off almonds.
- Mix almonds in with dried fruit mixture.
- Serve with “Pudding” – pour on top of fruit and almonds.
- Leave to cool a little and serve warm or cold.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.