I prefer to eat my green smoothie rather then drink it.
It makes more sense to eat them rather then drink them as digestion starts with the digestive juices in the mouth.
Also, when I heard that jaw exercisers were being sold to people who drank lots of green smoothies all day…..I knew I was on the right track.
You have to be careful in adding TOO MUCH of these kinds of greens because they have a stronger taste.
10 Good Reasons to Include Green Smoothies into your Diet:
1. 100% Alkaline
2. Very easy to digest
3. Highly Nutritious
4. Eating more live foods
5. Filled with lots of fiber
6. You will get more of the nutrients in a well blended green smoothie.
7. Simple and quick to make
8. Greens help widen our blood vessels
9. Greens are full of chlorophyll that purifies the blood
10. Improved health Many notice the ability to sleep less, better elimination, stronger nails, and teeth. Smoothies have made such a big difference in my life that we provide Weedend Web Bootcamps with smoothies in mind.
For the full article go to: 10 Reasons to Eat Green Smoothies
Lots of tasty green smoothie recipes for you:
Green Orange Spinach Smoothie Super easy tasty smoothie to make with only 2 main ingredients.
3 Minute Green Smoothie Randy makes a fast delicious meal.
Raw Green Smoothie part 2 with Bloopers See what happens when you don’t put your blender lid on.
Green Raspberry Smoothie/Pudding It’s a healthy smoothie. Its a tasty pudding! No… It’s WHATEVER YOU LIKE!
Green Smoothie Blueberry/Apple Pudding Another of my personal favorites that I eat often because it is super yummy.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.