This syrup has all the goodness of honey and the nutrients of molasses without being so sugary because of the added water.
- 1/2 cup unpasteurized honey
- 1 – 3 tsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Put all ingredients into a jar.
- Shake till all are mix thoroughly.
- Serve with you favorite pancakes or waffles.
- Weekly Health Update: Healthy food information and recipes just like this. Learn how to cook with healthy sweeteners.
- Free E-book: 3 Secrets of The Naturally Thin & Healthy
Just fill in this form.
We will not share your information with anyone...ever.