Just mango itself is great for your skin. It is astringent and nourishes the deeper layers of skin with its beta-carotene and Vitamin C.
Adding the oatmeal and almonds gently exfoliates the skin. Natural skin care for a minimal price!
- 1 Mango
- 2 tbs. oatmeal
- 2 tbs. almonds.
- Process your mud base. Pour oatmeal and almonds into a food processor and blend to a fine powder.
- Peel your mango, cut it in half and seed. Reserve one half and put the other in the refrigerator. Cut the half into 4 chunks and add the pieces to the food processor. process for 1 minute.
- Add water in tbs portions untill the proper mud consistincy.
- To use your mask, smooth over skin and let dry for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Store your leftovers in an air tight container and refrigerate.
To watch in pictures how Randy tried out this mask on himself click here: Randy’s Home Made Mango Mask
About Randy Fritz
A certified Nutritional Consultant, Randy has been teaching health and personal development principles for over 30 years and has personally helped individuals with over 10,000 Body Health Assessments.