2 1/2 cups dried mangos, chopped
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
1/4 cup rice syrup or honey
1/2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 cup oats
1 cup brown rice flour or whole wheat flour
- Simmer mangos in water till soft.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix vegetable fat, honey and salt.
- Add oats and flour.
- Mix well.
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture into an 8 X 8 pan.
- Spread the apricot mixture on top of the oat mixture.
- Then sprinkle the other 1/3 of oat mixture on top of the mangos.
- Lightly press down.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400º F. for 25 to 35 minutes.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Taught cooking classes worldwide. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.