Learn the Skills and Principles for Achieving Long Term Health and Natural Slenderness.
Do you ever wonder if your diet is making a difference in your life; whether it is good enough or balanced enough? We hear all the time about a balanced diet but much of that information is contradictory and confusing.
Are you sure if you are eating the right foods, are getting enough or too much protein, are eating enough fruits and vegetables?
Who else wants to learn the secrets to eating properly… that will strengthen and energize your body effortlessly?
(Even if you don’t know the first thing about nutrition or health right now.)
In this step-by-step complete course you will learn exactly how to evaluate and change your eating habits (completely from scratch) from
two health experts who have helped thousands….
Discover your Real Food Factor…..and Then Increase It!
Determine how you are doing right now and then apply simple time tested principles…..for Healing, Energy & Weight Loss
Join our new improved Five Week Teleconference Course
- We have updated our last course with some ‘must have’ modules. (see below)
- Included as part of the classes is a one on one half hour Nutrition session with Diana
- We are limiting the number of participants to 20 which means that every week there will be time for you to ask your questions and for us to respond.
1. Be part of a supportive interactive group committed to improving their health together over 5 weeks.
2. Take control of your health progress by knowing exactly where you are and what you have to do each day in a simple and easy way.
3. Reach your full potential … by learning some simple things to do to create a vibrant you.
7:00 p.m. MST
To get the Dial In Number: We will mail out the phone number and code, to everyone on our mailing list.
If you are not on the mailing list fill in your name and email below for our free newsletter. The opt in box also in the upper right of this site.
Registration to the course will be open to the first 20 who apply that day. Don’t delay.
About Randy Fritz
A certified Nutritional Consultant, Randy has been teaching health and personal development principles for over 30 years and has personally helped individuals with over 10,000 Body Health Assessments.