Peaches are so sweet you don’t have to add any sugar to this delicious desert!
½ cup berries (blue berries, blackberries, Saskatoons or currants, strawberries)
Stevia – light liquid
- Slice peaches.
- Simmer peaches with a few spoons of water in a covered pot.
- Mix in berries and simmer a few minutes.
- Sweeten to taste with stevia.
- Place berry/peach mixture in a baking dish.
3/4 cup brown rice flour
2 cup oatmeal flakes
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup oil or coconut oil
1/4 cup sucanat
1/2 tsp Stevia in 3 Tbsp water
1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- Mix oil, rice syrup and stevia/water together in a bowl.
- Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
- Mix in well.
- Add oatmeal and mix in well.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
- Pat down firmly.
- Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.