Had fun creating this easy to make homemade ice cream without an ice cream maker.
It is healthy with no big cup full of sugar, just lots of fruit and coconut milk so you can enjoy your summer ice cream.
1 cup peaches, chopped
1 cup strawberries
1 cup coconut milk from a can
- Put peaches, strawberries and coconut milk in your blender.
- Blend till smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Pour into serving size bowls.
- Place them in the freezer and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- It will get very hard. So when it comes to eating the ice cream you need to take it out of the freezer 20 – 30 minutes before you eat.
- OR Cut it into chunks and blend.
- Enjoy your ice cream.
Optional: You can add some fresh strawberries and peaches to your bowl of ice cream.
Note: All the recipes on this site are healthy – even the desserts!
Want to MASTER making health guilt free deserts?
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.