Made with buckwheat noodles.
- Wash Kombu and Wakame and place in a pot with the water.
- Add the ginger. Bring to a boil and boil gently for 10 – 20 minutes. Strain, saving Kombu and Wakame.
- Rinse off the seaweed. Chop Wakame into 1 inch cubes and return to the pot of water.
- Sauté onion till transparent. Add onion to the stock along with the carrot. Lightly boil for 5 minutes
- Add the soba. Bring to a boil and add 1 cup of cold water,
- Repeat this process 3 times –adding a total of 3 cups of water.
- Boil lightly for 5 more minutes, Remove from heat.
- Add miso to taste (do not cook the miso as it will kill the live enzymes). Let sit with lid on for 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls. Sprinkle “Fried Tofu” on top.
To learn all the benefits of seaweed click here: Seaweed Benefits
Copyright © Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.com or the direct link to the post.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.