This delicious crumble recipe is sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free.
2 cups strawberries (fresh is best but frozen works)
2 cups apples
½ tsp liquid stevia (Sunny Dew is best)
1/3 cup water
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Simmer apples with water in a covered pot.
3. Place apples in a baking dish.
4. Mix in strawberries
5. Sweeten to taste with stevia.
1 ½ cups rice flour
1 cup oats
½ tsp. salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ cup rice syrup
½ tsp Stevia in 2 Tbsp water
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix oil and rice syrup and add to dry ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
4. Sprinkle on top of fruit and pat down.
5. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
Category: Sugar Free Desserts