This delicious crumble recipe is sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free.
2 cups strawberries (fresh is best but frozen works)
2 cups apples
½ tsp liquid stevia (Sunny Dew is best)
1/3 cup water
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Simmer apples with water in a covered pot.
3. Place apples in a baking dish.
4. Mix in strawberries
5. Sweeten to taste with stevia.
1 ½ cups rice flour
1 cup oats
½ tsp. salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ cup rice syrup
½ tsp Stevia in 2 Tbsp water
1. Mix dry ingredients together
2. Mix oil and rice syrup and add to dry ingredients.
3. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
4. Sprinkle on top of fruit and pat down.
5. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.
Category: Sugar Free Desserts