This smoothie recipe is super easy and yummy. It makes an excellent snack during your day.
- Layer peaches, strawberries and greens in your blender.
- Cover all ingredients with clean water.
- Blend till smooth; use the liquefy button on the blender.
- Pour into glass and drink.
- OR mix in flax meal and 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- Eat your smoothie.
Lear 10 reasons to Eat Green Smoothies
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.
Category: Green Smoothies