Another very simple and quick meal that tastes great and again feel free to substitute the vegetables you like best.
1 onion, halved and sliced
1 zucchini, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds and then cut into half moon shapes
1 carrot, cut in matchsticks
1 – 3 tsp Braggs or tamari
1 cup broccoli florets
2 handfuls of spinach
1 – 2 Tbsp Almond oil
1 – 4 cloves garlic, chopped (depends on how garlicky you would like it)
Fresh ginger, grated finely
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, quick sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the zucchini, carrot, and ginger, sauté a few minutes more, or until the carrot brightens in color.
- Add the broccoli and continue to sauté for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli begins to turn a bright green color.
- Add Braggs and spinach and stir in.
- Cover pan with lid.
- Turn off heat and let stand for a few minutes till the spinach is wilted.
- Serve over brown rice, quinoa or millet.
Note: This is just one of the recipes specific for the Weight Loss BootCamp. Check it out!
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Taught cooking classes worldwide. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.