Acid is for Your Car Battery…Not Your Body!
The principle of PH balance helped me regain my health more than anything else in my entire 39 years of looking for answers.
Doing this one simple thing will solve many of your nutritional worries. What you eat affects your acid alkaline balance.
10 Benefits of Having a Balanced Body’s pH:
- Skin more elastic, youthful.
- Deeper more restful sleep.
- Abundant physical energy.
- Suffer from fewer colds, headaches, flues.
- Good digestion.
- Less arthritis.
- Reduction of candida (yeast) overgrowth.
- Won’t support osteoporosis.
- Increased mental acuity, mental alertness.
- Legal natural high.
Did you know that the water fish swim in needs to be the correct pH in to live? Life only exists where there’s balance, and your body is totally regulated by pH! Are you too acidic?
Check out this list of symptoms of being too Acidic
- Excess stomach acid.
- Acid reflux.
- Saliva acidic.
Unhealthy Skin, Nails and Hair:
- Nails are thin and break easily.
- Dry skin.
- Cracks at the corners of the lips.
- Hair is dull with split ends, and falls out.
- Very pale face.
Teeth and Mouth Issues:
- Loose teeth.
- Teeth sensitive to hot, cold, or acidic foods.
- Teeth have a tendency to crack or chip.
- Sensitive gums.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Infections in throat and tonsils.
- Tooth nerve pain.
Eyes, Head and General Body:
- Low body temperature (feels cold).
- Tendency to get infections.
- Leg cramps and spasms.
- Eyes tear easily, conjunctivitis, inflammation of the eyelids and corneas.
Nerves and Emotions:
- Low energy; constant fatigue.
- Being continually depressed with a loss of joy and enthusiasm.
- Excessive nervousness
Would you like to know:
- how to balance your pH?
- the 10 tips for creating a balance of alkaline/acid in your body?
- how to test your ph balance?
- what the alkaline and acid foods are?
How to Learn More
1. Read my mini e-book “Balance Your Body… with proper Acid/Alkaline balance .
- Contains full description and understanding.
- Contains colour charts to print and put on your fridge
- Contains explanation of key foods to add to your diet and simple delicious recipes.
Click here: Balance Your Body to purchase.
This e-book is a chapter from my larger e-book Eating Green and Lean
If you have already purchased Eating green and Lean you already have this information.
How to Learn More & Feel Confident In Planning and Cooking Your Alkaline Meals
I feel so strongly about this health principle that I now teach how to use and apply alkaline principles at our 2-5-30 Healthy Diets.
Copyright © Diana Herrington You are welcome to share this article with anyone who you think may benefit from this information as long as you give credit to Real Food for Life by including the link to the home page www.RealFoodforLife.com or the direct link to this post.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.
Tags: acid alkaline diet