mmm I love my home made almond milk and it is healthier than what you can buy. I only use all natural healthy ingredients and no sugar!
DidUKnow: Almond milk is an ingredient common in Medieval European recipes, particularly in Lent dishes (milk, eggs, and meat broth all being forbidden in Lent).
The recipe below is my basic quick one.
1. Soak overnight (12 hours), pour off water & follow recipe below.
2. Put almonds in a food processor, run it briefly.
3. Add a little water, run it longer.
4. Continue adding water and running the processor until you have a milky liquid.
5. Add stevia to taste.
6. Also you can add vanilla if desired
You can make thicker almond milk with more almonds relative to the amount of water.
I don’t mind the bits of almond skin, but you can strain if desired especially if you are planning on drinking it.
Learn why the almonds need to be Raw Almonds
To discover the benefits of almonds, click here: 9 Health Benefits of Almonds
Almond is the ONLY nut that is alkaline.