- Core and chop apples into small pieces.
- Place apples into stainless steel or enamel saucepan with raspberries and stevia.
- Simmer till apples are soft then mash with potato masher.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat.
- Boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Ladle into sterilized jars and put lids on immediately.
- Set aside and do not move for at least 12 hours till they have sealed then store them in a cupboard.
Note: As this jam does not have a lot of sugar in it; it will not last as long. A few months in the cupboard then refrigerate.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.