1 Tbsp olive oil – nourishes and cleans the skin
1 lemon – astringent and acidic. This maintains the acid mantel of your skin which keeps in moisture and keeps out germs.
- Peal the carrots and steam until soft.
- Mash the carrots into a creamy consistency.
- Mix in 1 tbsp. of all natural honey.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Squeeze a few drops of fresh lemon juice into the face mask mixture. Lemon is a natural astringent and will help clean greasy skin. If your skin tends to dry easily, add only 8 to 10 drops; if you skin tends to be oily, add up to 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Use a spoon to drop small amounts onto your hands and gently massage the mask onto your whole face for several minutes.
- You can keep it on for an additional 5 minutes.
- You can then just wash it off with water in a sink or easier – in the shower.
P.S. This is all food ingredients to after, any that you don’t use on your face – you can eat!
P. S. S. If you go to a spa for this, it could cost $40 – $140!
The lemon juice which is acidic when used topically has an alkaline influence internally because of the specific minerals it contains.
Randy’s Mango Mud Mask: with before and after photos
Mango Mud Mask: with proper directions
More Ways To Look and Feel Great
Read all about the health benefits of carrots a: 10 Benefits of Carrots – the Crunchy Powerfood
Read about the health benefits of lemons at: 16 Health Benefits of Lemons: The Alkaline Powerfood
Want to have really glowing skin…... ALKALIZE YOUR WHOLE BODY! Check out our next Weekend Web Alkalize Your Body Bootcamp!