In the fall I picked so many pears from a friends tree that I had get creative and this is one very yummy result.
5 cups pears
1. Core and slice pears.
2. Place pears in a baking dish.
1. Mix oil, rice syrup and stevia/water together in a bowl.
2. Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
3. Mix in well.
4. Add oatmeal and mix in well.
5. Mix thoroughly with fingers.
6. Sprinkle on top of fruit.
7. Sprinkle the chopped hazel nuts on top.
8. Pat down firmly.
9. Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
* Not all people who need to be gluten free have a problem with oats. For those that do there is an oatmeal that is considered gluten free.
P.S.S. Make sure the stevia is the non bitter kind. Stevia