Peaches are so sweet you don’t have to add any sugar to this delicious desert!
½ cup berries (blue berries, blackberries, Saskatoons or currants, strawberries)
Stevia – light liquid
- Slice peaches.
- Simmer peaches with a few spoons of water in a covered pot.
- Mix in berries and simmer a few minutes.
- Sweeten to taste with stevia.
- Place berry/peach mixture in a baking dish.
3/4 cup brown rice flour
2 cup oatmeal flakes
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 cup oil or coconut oil
1/4 cup sucanat*
1/2 tsp Stevia in 3 Tbsp water
1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- Mix oil, sucanat and stevia/water together in a bowl.
- Add brown rice flour and salt to wet mixture.
- Mix in well.
- Add oatmeal and mix in well.
- Mix thoroughly with fingers.
- Sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top.
- Pat down firmly.
- Bake at 350º F. oven for approximately 40 minutes.
* or rice syrup but if you use it then you need to leave out the water with the stevia.
About Diana Herrington
I am the Founder and Author at Real Food For Life. Have been teaching cooking classes worldwide since 1982. Create original, healthy recipes and menus, which are gluten free and white sugar free. Also, the author of the GREEN means LEAN and Balance Your Body e-books. I turned a debilitating health crisis into a passion for helping others with healthy, sugar free, gluten free eating and cooking.